Welcome To Michelle's Blog

If you are offended by spanking and explicit sexual situations, please go elsewhere. 18 and over, only please. If you're a fan of romantic spanking fiction, then this is the blog for you. I mainly write m/f spanking fiction involving loving couples. My men are all Alpha, my women are smart, sassy and very bad girls who learn that their errant ways can lead to some painful consequences. My work appears on the website Discipline and Desire. I also write fun erotica involving threesomes (also with lots of spanking!) and other spanky sexual adventures. If you want to buy my books, check out my website, www.michellecarlyle.com or go to disciplineanddesire.com.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Speeding Toward A Spanking, Part Four

Spanky People!

Okay, my brain is FRIED. I’ve been working non-stop on my vanilla novel and I’m so tired I can barely see straight. But I must push on! Hopefully, I’ll “finish” it today.

Next week, I’ll be posting early, like on Thursday, because Hubby and I are going on a romantic weekend vacation to a very cool, fancy-schmancy place by the ocean. And of course, it’s supposed to rain, so I’m glad our room has a fireplace. And a wetbar.

So here’s Part Four of Speeding Towards a Spanking. If you’re tired of getting your stories from me in small chunks, for only ten bucks a month, you can get my full stories, plus the stories of many other talented spanking writers EVERY WEEK if you join Discipline and Desire. That’s www.disciplineanddesire.com. A stellar deal for spankophiles. More spanky stuff than ever and the other authors are fantastic. Plus you get Dave Wolfe’s Wolfie Toons, always imaginative and always funny. I love Dave.

So I’ll see you right back here next Thursday with Part Five of Speeding Towards a Spanking.

Hugs to you all!
Michelle



While Lila knew Zane didn’t enjoy hurting her, he certainly enjoyed exercising his power over her. The man was a power-hungry hardass. He Who Must Be Obeyed. He’d warned her the first time she’d gone out with him, what kind of a man he was. She just didn’t think he meant it. Everyday it became clearer that he’d told her the truth. Zane was an immovable force. Mr. Rules. When it came to his edicts, he had no sense of humor and saw her indiscretions in black and white. She was wrong, he was right. End of story.

She had to admit, however, her life was much less scary since he came into it. She didn’t find herself clinging four hundred feet above the city streets by just her numb fingers. She hadn’t almost died from a stunt since she’d been with him. His “edicts” had kept her alive and safe. Damn it. Why didn’t she have any self-control?

She pushed her jeans over her hips.

“Down to the ankles, girl,” he ordered. She saw the lust grow in his gaze, too. Luckily, she got rewarded after punishments, but it still wasn’t much of a consolation. She hoped he wouldn’t hit her too hard. Sometimes he went easy on her.

She rolled her jeans down to her ankles.

“Now come here,” he said.

She shuffled over to him. He reached up, took her by the arm and pulled her across his massive thighs. He raised up his right knee, pushing her hips up. With one hand placed on the flat of her back, she felt him swing his other arm back. She closed her eyes and balled her fists. This would not be pleasant.

The sharp rapport of his massive hand impacting her bare flesh was surprisingly loud. Even louder was her shriek of pain. Waves of pain rushed out from her behind and raced throughout her body. Every muscle tensed, the tears started immediately. Wow, he hit hard.

“That was one,” he told her.

“Zane, I’m sorry, look—”

“No talking during your punishment, girl,” he warned, punctuating each word with a sharp slap to her bare behind. She cried out. “And those didn’t count, either. You know the rules.”

The next spank was horrible. She started breathing deeply, trying to control the pain. Zane was taking his time today, too. Sometimes he drew out her punishments like this. He spanked her a good one and let the pain do its worst to her. Right when the agony began to diminish, he’d spank her again. Tonight seemed like one of those nights. Bummer.

Just as she feared, he got into a horrid rhythm with his punishment. He swatted her really hard, then waited, announced the number—it seemed like he stayed in single digits forever—then spanked her again. Sweat broke out on her forehead, mingled with her tears and dripped onto the sofa. The sharpness of his swats was terrible. He was clearly pissed off about her speeding. If only she’d learn to keep her big mouth shut!

“Fourteen,” he said. She felt his body move and prepared for another. White-hot pain ignited her behind. She felt barbecued. The man was incinerating her ass. This was getting unbearable fast.

On and on it went.

“Twenty.” She was so sore by this time, when he laid number twenty-one on her, she let out a deafening shriek.

For the last four, he fired into her sit spots, one right after another. She couldn’t even take a breath before she screamed from the next one. Finally, he finished. She collapsed across his lap and cried.

He let her cry a bit, then he lifted her off his lap, turned her around and cradled her. He petted her head, kissed her on the cheek and rubbed her back.

“Calm down, baby, it’s all over. It’s all over.”

She began to calm down, the tears waned.

He hugged her tightly. “Baby, I couldn’t handle it if anything happened to you. I’ve been lookin’ for you my whole life and I am not about to lose you. Freakin’ reckless fool. Promise me right now, you’ll never drive that fast again. Promise me, you’ll keep it to seventy on the freeways.”

Perfect! She was wondering how to phrase her promise so it wouldn’t include her fun at the track. And he just gave her the perfect way out.

“I p-p-promise I’ll only go seventy on the f-f-freeways.”

“Damn, girl, I only want you safe. Just safe. Why do you have to be so crazy?”

“I don’t know.”

“I get the thrill thing. I told you it’s okay to do your climbing—as long as you have safety equipment. It’s okay to skydive if you want to. I don’t like it, but as long as you do it right, I know it’s pretty safe. There’s tons of ways to get excitement, within limits. Why do you always have to push it?”

“I don’t know. I got this…please don’t spank me again.”

He squeezed her and kissed her forehead. “No, baby, that’s all over. Don’t worry. I don’t like hurtin’ you, you know? I just have to get through to you, I can’t lose you. Now what did you want to say?”

“I just have a demon inside me, that likes the rush. But I understand, honey. I’ll put a lid on it. For you, I’ll put a lid on it. I’d do anything for you, Zane.”

“I love you, kitten.”

He kissed her and all the thoughts went out of her head. Well, except for one. Never let him find out about the racing track!

But somehow she just knew, someday, the man would find out. But hopefully, it wouldn’t be for a very long time.

©2007, Michelle Carlyle

4 comments:

Paul said...

Michelle, I do belong to D & D and I know Reesa and Josh, but I still like to read here.
I think Lila got of lightly, only twenty-five for that sort of speed.
Enjoy your week-end away.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Michelle Carlyle said...

I know you do, Paul. And I'm so grateful that you do. And I'm so glad you like to read me here as well.

love you, honey!

Oh, and don't worry about Lila, she gets plently when Zane finds out about her little driving fun!

hugs,
Michelle

SugarAnne said...

Michelle,
I really enjoy your work as I can actually identify with many of your characters. Even though I'm not exactly the thrill seeking Lila type, I'm very familiar with the you've-put-yourself-in-danger spanking. Am I to assume there is more to come from Lila and Zane?

SugarAnne.

Michelle Carlyle said...

SugarAnne!

Lots more to come! So glad you like Lila and Zane!

hugs,
Michelle