Welcome To Michelle's Blog

If you are offended by spanking and explicit sexual situations, please go elsewhere. 18 and over, only please. If you're a fan of romantic spanking fiction, then this is the blog for you. I mainly write m/f spanking fiction involving loving couples. My men are all Alpha, my women are smart, sassy and very bad girls who learn that their errant ways can lead to some painful consequences. My work appears on the website Discipline and Desire. I also write fun erotica involving threesomes (also with lots of spanking!) and other spanky sexual adventures. If you want to buy my books, check out my website, www.michellecarlyle.com or go to disciplineanddesire.com.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Frenemies, Part Ten

Hey Spankos!

How are all you lovely people? I’m still tired from last weekend, but doing well. Show went great, I got more love from people than I’ve ever experienced. Did a good job and now it’s done and I’m moving on.

I hope you guys have a great weekend and here’s the next part of Frenemies, soon to be found in Pushing Boundaries.

Hugs,
Michelle


Bryce rolled up on his elbow. “Why didn’t you and Roland ever move in together?”

“Well we lived together, we just split our time between houses. He left a lot. I felt weird being at his place all alone. Besides, I like my house. Let me guess, you want me to move in with you and leave this place.”

“You have to admit I have a much more beautiful place.”

Zoe thought of his penthouse apartment in San Francisco with its multi-million dollar views. Gorgeous, stunning, but not homey. “I know. Ritzy as hell. But I don’t like being in the City all the time. I like being here in the suburbs, too.”

“I will win.”

“No, you won’t.”

“We’ll see. For now we’ll do what you two did and live between both places.”

“I need a room up at your place and you can take over Roland’s office.”

A shadow passed behind Bryce’s eyes and he sighed.

“I miss him, too, Bryce. A lot.”

“Yeah.”

“You knew him longer than me,” she said.

He sent her a half smile and brushed some hair off her brow. “He loved you so much. And now I understand why. Now that I’m under your spell,” he said, kissing her on the forehead.

“Weird how things worked out. I wonder if he’s happy for us.”

“Of course, he is. He always said if something happened to him that he wanted me to look after you.”

“Did he mean with your dick?”

Bryce laughed. “Probably not.”

“He wanted me to move on. He said if he was gone, that I should find a nice man.”

Bryce sent her a sweet smile.

“Yeah and I’m still lookin’,” she cracked, angling a glance at him for his reaction.

He narrowed his eyes at her, pulled her on top of him and spanked her sore butt. “Brat.”

“Oww!” She giggled, kissed him and he slipped inside her again.

Afterwards, she snuggled against him. “So when can I start working again? I need to rent another space and buy inventory.”

“Soon, hopefully. Are you sure we’ve looked everywhere Roland used to keep his things? You’ve shown me all of his computer equipment?”

“Yep. I’ve been through it all. No extra hard disks floating around. What’s on them, anyway?”

“Evidence linking some people in very high places to criminal activity. Roland almost had his case locked when he…”

“Died. Or was assassinated,” she said, her mood sinking.

“Yes. And unfortunately, no one has been able to find his evidence. Not us and not his enemies.”

“Yeah, I haven’t found anything.”

“Since no information has surfaced, I’m hoping his enemies will eventually give up.”

“Are they still watching me?” she asked.

“From what I understand, yes. In fact, there’s been an uptick in their surveillance attempts. We’ve foiled them all, but these people are tenacious and well connected.”

“So why haven’t they just dropped a bomb on my house?”

“Well, one, because we wouldn’t let them, and two, they think you personally will lead them to the information. That you have the knowledge locked inside your head.”

“But I don’t.”

“I don’t think you do, either. But until they decide to move on, I’m afraid I have to restrict your activities.”

“Bummer.”

“Agreed. I’ll be glad when you can resume your normal life.”

“And then I won’t be such a bother to you.”

He sent her a wicked smile. “Yes. Quite a bother.” He kissed her.


Late that night, Bryce was asleep and she sat up watching Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Christopher Meloni was such a hottie. Her prepaid phone rang beside her. She’d actually meant to turn it off, but Karen and her two other best girlfriends were the only ones with the number. Bryce didn’t even know she had the phone. It was her secret spy phone.

“Hello?”

Someone was crying on the other end of the receiver.

“Who is this?”

“Zoe?”

“Yeah, who is this and what’s wrong?”

“L-lydia.”

One of her closest girlfriends. “Lyd, what’s wrong, honey? Tell me?”

“M-my computer d-died and I’m screwed!”

“Calm down. Talk to me.”

“I…have to send in this form by midnight or I miss the deadline and can’t get into nursing school and my car’s busted and I’m sick and I can’t go anywhere. I can’t fix my computer and my life will be over unless I can get my hands on one in the next hour.”

“Slow down. Shit. I can’t leave or I’d bring my computer over to you. What time is it?”

“Eleven. Could you please bring your computer over here? Please?”

“I can’t, Bryce won’t let me leave the house.”

“Does he have to know?”

Zoe bit her lip. “No, I guess not.”

“Oh! Please come over, please!”

Lydia was not a known drama queen. In fact, Zoe couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen her cry. If she was this upset, then there was good cause.

Her heartstrings fully tugged, Zoe finally nodded. “I’ll be there in ten.”

Zoe grabbed her black sweatshirt, slipped on some sneakers and stuffed her laptop into a backpack. Lydia lived four blocks away, two if Zoe cut through a couple people’s yards. She’d be back in a half an hour if she did this right.

Zoe snuck out the backdoor and hopped her back fence. Bryce had full-time guards on duty, but they were stationed out front.

A few minutes later, she arrived at Lydia’s. Something was off about the front of her house. Too many lights on. Lydia was a notorious energy conservationist. Maybe she wanted Zoe to feel more welcome.

Zoe knocked on the door. When Lydia opened it, Zoe almost fainted. Lydia looked terrible. Pale as a ghost and shaking, she’d clearly been crying and not just a few tears.

“What’s wrong?”

Lydia sent her a penetrating stare and made a quick movement with eyes to her right. “Nothing, honey. Just the computer.” She shot her a panicky look.

What the hell?

The hair rose on her neck and arms, a weird feeling came over her belly. Someone was there. This was a trap.

She wanted to run, but couldn’t leave Lydia there. Her heart began beating wildly. “Hey, I meant to tell you that I called my cop friend Richard and he’s gonna be stopping by after work to take that report about the robbery at your store. He’ll be discreet. He’ll be here soon, actually.” Terrible lie!

Lydia glanced to her right, and her expression went even more terror-stricken. She quickly looked back at Zoe. “You have to come in now,” she said in a hoarse whisper.

©2011, Michelle Carlyle

4 comments:

Paul said...

Michelle, Zoe obviously hasn't been spanked hard enough, falling for such a simple trap.
Still you do like to keep a fellow on the edge of his seat.
I have Rulebreakers, it's next on my list.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Antoinette said...

Zoe sure is a hard learner.. I can just imagine what Bryce is going to do to her now when he finds out.

I hope your new book will be available on the barnes and noble website so I can get it on my Nook soon..!

Can't wait for next week! The suspense will kill me!

mathbard said...

Just stayed up way too late reading everything from Newbie on. Your writing is amazing!

Michelle Carlyle said...

Paul!!!
Zoe is an idiot. She might get it. Eventually. After way too many spankings. Hope you enjoy Rulebreakers, darling! Love and hugs back!

Antoinette!
I'll find out about the Barnes and Noble thing for you. Thanks for asking! And thanks for reading!

Mathbard!
Thanks so much for the lovely compliments on my work. Means a lot to me. And thanks for the comment here!

Big hugs to you all!
Michelle