Welcome To Michelle's Blog

If you are offended by spanking and explicit sexual situations, please go elsewhere. 18 and over, only please. If you're a fan of romantic spanking fiction, then this is the blog for you. I mainly write m/f spanking fiction involving loving couples. My men are all Alpha, my women are smart, sassy and very bad girls who learn that their errant ways can lead to some painful consequences. My work appears on the website Discipline and Desire. I also write fun erotica involving threesomes (also with lots of spanking!) and other spanky sexual adventures. If you want to buy my books, check out my website, www.michellecarlyle.com or go to disciplineanddesire.com.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Frenemies, Conclusion

Hey Spankos!

Here’s the last chapter of Frenemies for your reading enjoyment. Since I’m closing out the blog at the end of the month, the next three posts will be a bit larger. Yay! And I’ve talked to PK on New Beginnings and she has agreed to post my stories once in a while for her Fantasy Friday feature. So you won’t be rid of me that easily. And I will still appear on the website, Discipline and Desire. So if you miss me, you can always find me there.

Onto the story!

Big hugs to you all and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Michelle



“Thank God.” Zoe stretched and yawned. “Well, I think I’d better go to bed.”

“Not yet, you’re not.”

“But I almost died, I think—”

“Don’t fire me up anymore than I already am. You’re in trouble, young lady. Big. Trouble. Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“Oh. Well, Lydia was crying and—”

“Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“Um…didn’t occur to me.” She winced. “I figured you wouldn’t let me go and—”

“I would have sent my bodyguards over there.”

“Oh.”

“You idiot. Okay, hand over the prepaid phone.”

“What prepaid phone?” she asked as innocently as she could.

Bryce's face went black with anger, his lip curled and he glared at her. “The one you bought two weeks ago. And used to go on that date with the girls.”

She gaped at him. “You knew?”

“I know everything that happens with you. Well, except for an hour ago. Okay, enough chitchat. I’ll confiscate the phone later.” He sat down on the end of the bed near her. “Come here.”

She checked the bedroom door and gave a quick thought to running.

His brow furrowed to the point of becoming one solid dark line. “You can’t be considering that.”

She bit her lip. Could she make it?

“I’d use my belt on you. Get over here,” he growled. “Now.”

Sighing, she got up and meandered close to him. He reached out fast and yanked her across his lap. Pulling the back of her sweats to mid-thigh, his body moved and excruciating pain blistered her ass. Wow! And that was just with his hand! Horrible!

“What part of ‘stay here’ didn’t you understand?” He laid into her butt with awesome power, barbecuing her.

Her nerves jarred, she shrieked. On top of all her bruises, this was terrible!

She tried to push off his lap, but he hauled her back and pinned her arm behind her. “You know better than that.” He swatted her with a nasty series of hard spanks on her sit spots. She howled and kicked her feet.

“I think almost dying was enough punishment!” she cried.

“And I disagree,” he replied, maintaining a horrid rhythm on her poor butt. He whacked her so hard, her entire body jerked.

“Yeee-owww!”

He worked her ass, again and again, spanking her until she had no fight left. Miserable, she draped across him, weeping, wishing she’d never gotten that stupid phone call.

He stopped and pulled her up onto her feet. “Strip. Fast or I’ll use my belt on you. I will break you tonight if it’s the last thing I do.”

Sniffling, she kicked off her sweats and ripped off her top.

Bryce stopped momentarily to gawk at her breasts. He shook his head and his face went hard. “Punishment first. Then I’ll fuck you. On the bed on your stomach, now.”

She couldn’t believe he had more in store for her, but she obeyed.

He opened a drawer in his dresser and withdrew some sort of whip with lots of long leather straps.

She went slack-jawed.

He sent her an evil grin. “Let’s see how you like this. I’ll bet you won’t.”

He knelt on the bed next to her and smacked her ass hard with the whip, stinging her bruised flesh. She cried out. It didn’t hurt as much as she thought it would, but it wasn’t pleasant.

He laid into her ass with the whip and she burst into tears. Wasn’t as bad as the paddle, but it hurt.

Thankfully, only after a few minutes, he stopped. Panting, her muscles turned to jelly.

“Turn over,” he rasped.

She took in a deep breath. He’d only ever spanked her butt. What would he do now?

“Do it!”

She quickly flopped on her back.

A menacing look in his eye, he said, “Spread ‘em.”

Her body froze in terror.

“I said, spread your legs. Now,” he growled, glaring.

She obeyed.

“Hands underneath your back,” he clipped out.

She slipped them under the small of her back.

He sent her a wicked half-smile. “Let’s see what you think of this.”

He reached up high with the whip and she shut her eyes.

The whip came down on her breasts. But weirdly enough, not hard. Caused only a sting. That felt…good.

She opened one eye and saw lust in his eyes. Thank God. He was playing with her now.

He whipped her breasts, each one in turn, lightly, then hard. Her nipples buzzed with energy, sending ripples of longing through out her body, focusing on her sex. She got super aroused.

He moved down between her legs and lashed her pussy and clit. She gasped from the slight sting and then her sex rocked with want. One after another, he whipped her sex. Her climax began to build and soon, she was right on the edge. Anticipating the strokes, relishing the feel of the leather on her clit, delighting in the torment.

Throwing the whip aside, Bryce fell between her legs and licked her clit, launching her into a mind-shattering orgasm. She grabbed his head and pulled her to him, grinding her sex into his mouth.

She fell back to the bed, trying to get the breath back in her lungs. He forced her onto her hands and knees.

In a split second, he was naked and inside her. Jackhammering into her, he went at her like a crazy man. She lost her mind and shot to the moon. Orgasm after orgasm blasted her body. She couldn’t breathe, she couldn’t think, all she could do was come.

Finally, he cried out and went even deeper, making her scream with joy.

Bryce withdrew and she collapsed to the bed.

He gathered her into his arms and cradled her, bestowing kisses all over her face. “I thought I’d lost you. I didn’t think I’d get there in time. I’m so glad you’re okay. I…couldn’t live without you, Zoe. Please promise me you’ll never scare me like that again.” A tear rolled down his cheek.

She burst out crying and clung to him. “I won’t. I’m so sorry. I love you. I’ll never disobey you again.”

“God, I love you, Zoe,” he moaned and crushed her in a hug.

©2011, Michelle Carlyle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the ending! Wow, that was so hot;)!!!

Kitty

mathbard said...

I want a Bryce of my own!!!

Antoinette said...

I loved it! This was such an amazing story! Wow.. Can't believe it's over though.

Absolutely loved it Michelle. I wonder what your last serial is going to be...

Paul said...

Michelle, talk about bionic men and women.
I love your fantasies.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Michelle Carlyle said...

Kitty! Mathbard! Antoinette! Paul!!!
So glad you guys liked the ending! I hope you're all having a great weekend!

hugs,
Michelle

@Paul: I love them, too!!! Big hugs and love to you, my dear!