Welcome To Michelle's Blog

If you are offended by spanking and explicit sexual situations, please go elsewhere. 18 and over, only please. If you're a fan of romantic spanking fiction, then this is the blog for you. I mainly write m/f spanking fiction involving loving couples. My men are all Alpha, my women are smart, sassy and very bad girls who learn that their errant ways can lead to some painful consequences. My work appears on the website Discipline and Desire. I also write fun erotica involving threesomes (also with lots of spanking!) and other spanky sexual adventures. If you want to buy my books, check out my website, www.michellecarlyle.com or go to disciplineanddesire.com.

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Motivator, Part Three

A Big Hello To My Friends!

Damn, I’m having difficulty typing this morning. I typed “A Bog Jello” instead of a Big Hello. Tired. Probably have too much sex on the brain. I was writing a HOT story yesterday involving much sensual spanking and chasing and amazingly great sex which led to me POUNCING on my husband nearly the moment he walked in the door. Goddamn, that was some good sex. My back and neck hurt. Gotta get in better shape. Clearly.

And today, I have to get back at it. The writing that is. Later, I plan on POUNCING on the hubby again. I warned Mr. Carlyle that he’d better be prepared for tonight because I intend to use his body for research. He was very enthusiastic. We’ll see how he is after a long day at work. Probably fine. He loves his new job. Absolutely loves it.

I think I had too much port last night too. Something about sex and port and chocolate all go together for a very scrumptious combination.

Oooooo, I love this job.

Speaking of which, here is part…um…something. I think Three of The Motivator. I hope you enjoy.

Hugs to you all, I hope you all have great sex this weekend. Hint: try some port afterwards and chocolate. (grin)

Michelle


Curt’s gaze darkened, his smile grew. But it was a predator’s smile. Welcome to my web said the spider to the fly. “How’s tonight?”

So what if he scared her? He was hot. “Perfect. Where? When?”

“How about Sam Sushi?”

“Oh, good one.”

“I’ll make reservations for seven, shall I?”

“Go for it.”

He sent her another amused smile.

“What? You think I’m gonna run scared from you?” Heather asked.

“Yes.”

“You don’t know me that well.”

“Well, maybe by the end of the evening, we’ll know each other just a little bit better.”

“Okay, son. You’re on.”

“You want me to pick you up? I know you live close to downtown.”

“Yeah, why don’t you? I’ll email you the directions.”

“Good. See you at seven.”

“Great. I think.”

He laughed. She took off for her office. She couldn’t believe she’d accepted his offer. Oh, hell it was just sushi. Nothing else.

Hmmmm. Damn, she hoped he kissed her.

What was she thinking? God, no work romances!

But of course, in his case, she may have to make an exception.


He picked her up at precisely seven, she waited for him at the curb.

He sent her a knowing look when she got into his two-seater sports car. It was clear he figured out she didn’t want him to see her house.

“Yeah,” she said, answering his silent question.

He laughed. “You mentioned it looked pretty bad.”

“It looks like I just moved in, boxes everywhere.”

“When did you move in?”

“A year ago.”

“And you haven’t unpacked yet?”

“I’ve been…”

“Insert excuse here,” he finished.

“No… well… yeah, probably.”

“It seems like you may need my help, after all.”

“Couldn’t hurt.”

He sent her a sharp look. That strange, predatory feral dark promise. She suddenly could see him in all black leather holding a whip. A little thrill went through her at the thought.

Was she nuts?

They sat down, ordered drinks and began munching on the edamame the waitress had brought them as appetizers.

She studied him. “So… how do you propose to help me?”

“You get right to the point, don’t you?”

“Curiosity is killing me.”

He grinned. “All right. Well, basically we draw up a plan for you. What you want to accomplish and when. And we decide if it’s doable—based upon holidays and other things you have going on—everyone has a tendency to plan more than they have time for. So we go over your current schedule, work in the things you want to accomplish and put you on a timetable.”

“Just like any other project.”

“Exactly.”

“Okay. So… we plan out these goals and then… what?”

“You check in with me weekly, or whatever time period we decide and I check to see if you’re accomplished your goals.”

“And then what happens?”

“Well, hopefully, you’ve accomplished what you promised you would.”

“Okay. What if I don’t?”

He smiled and leaned back in his chair. “Now that’s where it gets… interesting. There are many ways to handle that part. But I do have a method I have utilized in the past that has been quite effective. Very motivating. Once I’ve employed this… method, my… er, clients have gotten everything done and normally much faster than they planned.”

“And that is?” She took a long draw off her drink.

His gaze grew more intense. “If you don’t meet your goals, I turn you over my knee and spank the hell out of you.”

She spit her drink out all over her lap. Luckily, her napkin was there. She cleaned up her mess and regarded him. He seemed very amused that she was so flustered.

She laughed. “I was afraid you were gonna say that.”

“Afraid or titillated?” he asked, with a hidden grin, his eyes doing this x-ray vision thing on her.

A thrill went through her nether-regions. This man was dangerous all right. Very, very dangerous.

“Honestly? Both.”

“I was hoping you’d say that,” he said, flashing her a white-toothed grin. He was flirting with her, too.

“So… people have paid you to employ these… methods of yours.”

“Actually, no. I’ve only done this sort of a thing for friends before, really. I do something like this for corporations, without the spankings. CEOs don’t really go in for that sort of thing.”

She laughed. “No, wouldn’t suppose so. So, really, you’ve done this for… people.”

“Let me be more clear. They were a bit more than friends.”

“You spanked your girlfriends?”

He nodded. “To great effect and great benefit to them.”

“And you. You like that part, don’t you?”

His gaze darkened. “Let’s just say I really enjoy giving a deserving girl her just desserts.”

“You are a bit frightening, aren’t you?”

“Not once you get to know me.”

Their sushi arrived and Heather had to admit, it wasn’t easy eating. The man made her more nervous than she was on her first prom date.

“So… if we agree to do this… scheduling, won’t your girlfriend or wife—“

He laughed. “Very subtle, very, very subtle, Heather.”

“Oh, hell. Of course, I’m going to ask.”

He smiled warmly at her. The darkness was gone and just a very sweet man sat there, looking at her very fondly. An interesting and promising change.

He said, “I figured since you came out to dinner with me, you weren’t involved.”

“I was. I mean, no, not this month. Actually, David was several months now. Wow, how time flies. So, you’re not, either, huh?”

“No.”

“Did you scare the last one away?”

He gave her a half-smile. “Did you?”

“Yeah,” she replied without hesitation.

He burst out laughing. “I thought so. I knew you were trouble from the moment I met you.”

“Nah. Well… only… maybe.”

He chuckled, clearly enjoying her. It felt good to be around this guy. She liked him. He saw through her crap, but didn’t completely fault her for it. He liked her.

“And yes, I scared her away. I think my standards were a bit too high for her.”

“Uh, oh.”

“Yes, uh, oh. You agree to this arrangement, and honey, I will hold you to whatever promise you make to me. Just remember this: I will never fault you for knowing your limits and keeping to an easy schedule, but whatever agreement you make, whatever promise you make to me, you’d better be prepared to come through. The consequences can be quite…”

“Painful.”

He grinned. “Yes.”

“Oh, dear.”

©2009, Michelle Carlyle

3 comments:

Paul said...

Michelle, so, do you make a habit of jumping your husband's bones?
You don't have to answer that, but I hope that you do, jump him, that is, frequently! :D
I always look forwards to Fridays and your post.
Seems your heroine knows what she needs.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

PK said...

Michelle,
I did the same thing after a long car ride alone - I spent so much time in my head with plots and scenes I couldn't wait to get Nick into bed! So which job did you mean Mr. Carlyle loves so much - the one he leaves home to do or being your research partner??

This story is great!! My favorite so far. He's making me feel tense inside. Can't wait to get farther into it.

Alright Paul, you beat me today but I'll try again next week!

PK

Michelle Carlyle said...

Paul! PK!!!
YES!!! I jump my husband's bone as often as I can. He's the inspiration for all my work. Yeeee-hah!!!

Glad you two are enjoying the story. And PK? Both jobs!

HEEEEEEEEE!

hugs to you both,
Michelle