Welcome To Michelle's Blog

If you are offended by spanking and explicit sexual situations, please go elsewhere. 18 and over, only please. If you're a fan of romantic spanking fiction, then this is the blog for you. I mainly write m/f spanking fiction involving loving couples. My men are all Alpha, my women are smart, sassy and very bad girls who learn that their errant ways can lead to some painful consequences. My work appears on the website Discipline and Desire. I also write fun erotica involving threesomes (also with lots of spanking!) and other spanky sexual adventures. If you want to buy my books, check out my website, www.michellecarlyle.com or go to disciplineanddesire.com.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Dangerous Behavior, Part Four

Hey Out There In Cyberspace!

Gotta cut this short. My cousin is having surgery and coming to recuperate at my place and will be here shortly. She’s single and I finally convinced her that being on drugs alone with two cats and not being able to get around is a baaaad idea. Since my office is the guest room, I’ve got to get it cleaned up for her.

Anyway, I hope you’re having a great week. Wrote some steamy spanky stuff this week, which you won’t see for awhile, BUT you will see it, eventually. Sooner if you join Discipline and Desire. Which I highly recommend anyway. You get full stories and lots of them every week.

Have a great weekend, my friends!

Michelle


After her twentieth plan of revenge, she realized she was kissing him back. A second after that, she got sucked whole into a giant vortex of lust. His scent was intoxicating, what he was doing with his tongue was sinful. She melted against the wall, her knees wobbly, her sex wet with want. She twirled her tongue with his strong one; the man was the clear leader in their duel. He tasted so good, he was so strong, so masculine, such a turn-on. This guy was all man.

He ended the kiss, pulled back and examined her with a half smile. “You stay off the case and stay safe.”

All at once, her senses charged back. She lifted her arm to slap him, he caught it, his handsome features hardening. “All that will earn you is another trip over my knee.”

“You can’t do this to me!”

“I just did, cupcake.”

“I’m not a cupcake!”

He laughed. He actually laughed. He had a wonderful deep rumbling laugh that resonated through his barrel-shaped chest. “Oh, yes you are. And quite a tasty one at that. The only way I want to come back here is to take you to dinner later on this week. Don’t make me come back because you disobeyed me.”

“I will not go to dinner with you!”

He grinned at her. “I believe you’ll change your mind.” With that, he turned and sauntered towards the door. He opened it, winked at her and left. Leaving her standing there, sputtering with anger, lust and confusion.

Who was this guy??? And how dare he! So sure of himself. As if she’d ever date someone as thick-headed as him. Ha! Double ha! Triple ha!

She stormed into her kitchen for a beer to cleanse herself of his taste. She opened it and downed half of it in one shot. She set the beer down on the counter, hard. She tried to turn her attentions back to her case. But all she could think about was that kiss and the way his strong arms felt when they were around her.

Her cell phone rang in her pocket, startling her out of her reverie. She reached for it, disappointed when she saw it was her source, Lyle. Shook, she realized she’d hoped it was Montgomery. Damn her freakin’ hormones!

“Yeah, Lyle?”

“A grand,” he said in his smoker’s rasp. He always sounded like he was on death’s door, even though he was remarkably healthy looking and pink-cheeked in person. Skanky, skeevy, shifty, greasy, but very alive.

“What… a grand. You want a grand?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, for God’s sake, you know I don’t have—“

“I got solid evidence linking our buddy to your friends.”

“Solid, what, solid?”

“An insurance tape my friend made. The one who visited your friends?”

The enormity of his words slammed her like an avalanche. “Are you kidding me?”

“A grand, one hour, usual place.”

Holy moly! Beverly jammed the phone in her pocket, racing through the house to her bedroom to change. She had a secret stash just for emergencies. Three grand stashed behind a light switch plate.

An hour later, she sat in her car, tapping her foot and drumming her fingers on the steering wheel, coiled like a spring. This could be a big break. The big break.

Montgomery’s words echoed in her mind. Don’t make me come back because you disobeyed me.

Ha! The big dumb jerk. Thought he was so smart. She knew they’d tailed her again and she’d lost them again. Idiots. When would they learn? She was no dummy.

A fire engine red Corvette pulled up next to her. She wondered why Lyle drew so much attention to himself when he was always trying to be so sneaky.

The tall, dreadlocked wannabee gangster strutted over and got in her car. The guy pretended to be someone of color, but she’d known him a long time and remembered when he was just a red-haired pimply-faced kid who ran errands for local gangsters. Over the years he’d gotten more and more ethnic looking. She still couldn’t figure out what he was going for: Latino, Black, White, Pink. Who knew? All she knew was that he was reliable.

His cheap cologne assaulted her. He held out his hand. She reached into her pocket and withdrew an envelope. He counted the money, then reached into his pocket and withdrew a thumb-drive.

“What ‘cha want is on there. Recordings, times, dates. And some video. But video’s no good, you don’t see anyone’s face, the stupid put the camera in the wrong place.”

“So how many other people are you selling this to?”

He grinned, showing off his diamond-encrusted grille. “Just you. You’re the only one I can trust not to leak it back to me.”

She shook her head. “Be well, my friend.”

“You didn’t see me, I wasn’t here.”

“Ditto.”


Beverly raced home to listen to her prize. She leapt out of her car, bounded down the driveway, up to her porch and screamed. Montgomery stood there, leaning against her front door, his arms crossed with a very unfriendly look on his handsome face. Seeing him was like getting hit in the face with a bucket full of ice-water. Her mouth gaped open, she felt frozen to the porch.

He moved out of the way and gestured that she should open the door.

She finally came to her senses, turned and took off running. She got three steps before she found herself in the air, being carried back to her house.

“Put me down!”

He held out his hand. “Keys.”

“No!”

Smack! A hard spank to her taut ass.

“Hey! Police brutality!”

“I’ll kick the damn door down if you don’t give me the keys.”

He would. She handed him the keys.

He opened the door, carried her through, kicked the door shut with his foot and brought her into the living room. He took her off his shoulder, but didn’t set her on the floor. He sat down on the couch, pulling her down across his knee.

“No!” she yelled.

“You just don’t learn, do you girl?”

Searing pain ignited her ass. He hit her so hard and fast, she couldn’t tell when one swat ended and one began. This was different than the last time. He was angry this time.

“Please stop!”

“Not until you get this! You’re in danger and damned if I’m gonna let you die!”

©2008, Michelle Carlyle

3 comments:

PK said...

HA! I'm first this time - told you I'd stay out of work to beat Paul!! This is a great part but that poor girl is not going to be sitting any time soon. Sounds like he spanked hard enough when he was just warning her.

Looking forward to your new stories when ever I get to read them.

So, what's the matter Paul, getting old??

Love you both,
PK

Paul said...

Michelle, you are a kind person letting your cousin have your office.
Seems to me, your heroine is both sore and more that a little dumb, it's going to be a while before she will sit again.
No PK not old just soft hearted, you're a friend, I've got to let you win sometimes. WEG
It's been a while since I've visited D & D.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Sometimes blogger gets it right, Verification word dimoles

Michelle Carlyle said...

You two crack me up!

So glad you're enjoying the story and your competition!!!

hugs to you both!

Michelle