Welcome To Michelle's Blog

If you are offended by spanking and explicit sexual situations, please go elsewhere. 18 and over, only please. If you're a fan of romantic spanking fiction, then this is the blog for you. I mainly write m/f spanking fiction involving loving couples. My men are all Alpha, my women are smart, sassy and very bad girls who learn that their errant ways can lead to some painful consequences. My work appears on the website Discipline and Desire. I also write fun erotica involving threesomes (also with lots of spanking!) and other spanky sexual adventures. If you want to buy my books, check out my website, www.michellecarlyle.com or go to disciplineanddesire.com.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Princess Lisa, Part Three

Hey Spanky People!!!!

How are you lovely folks? Wish I could say I had a great week, but wow, that extraction was a bit more intense than I thought it would be. Thankfully, the doc dosed me with a shot of Valium, but the recovery has been a bitch. I haven’t been able to talk much and for me, this is a fate worse than death. And I have to say, TV is soooooo boring. I don’t know how people watch it all day long. Of course, I’m partial to crime shows and I watched twelve hours straight one day and was so paranoid I couldn’t sleep. Locked all the doors, then checked them and jumped at every noise. Worse part is I’ve been in pain all week, so spanking is not appealing. Nor sex. Boo-hoo!

Oh, well, I’m still blessed and very grateful we have the savings to pay for the work I needed to have done. And I’m healing well. Yesterday was my first normal day. Yay! So I’m on the mend and everything will be peachy. In six months. Actually, no, seven months I will be done with all this. Next I get the implant. Wheeee!

Enough of Michelle’s Tooth Report, let’s get to the sex. Since I can’t have it right now, I will fantasize that I am Lisa. Whoo-hoo!

I hope you all have fantastic weekends full of sex, fun and joy.

Love to all my spanko friends!

Michelle


Jake flicked her clit fast. She screamed. Right when she was about to come, he stopped.

Lisa burst into agonizing tears. “Oh, God, Jake, I’m sorry. Please, please, please let me come.”

He laughed. “Oh, no, baby. We haven’t even started yet.”

“No!” she cried.

“Oh, yes. And if you don’t cooperate, I’m gonna spank you again.”

He licked her nipples in turn and caressed her breasts. His touch felt divine. She arched her back, inviting more of his attention.

“God, you have beautiful tits, baby. Man, you’re making me hard.”

“Make love to me, Jake, please.”

“Not yet, bad girl. You are being punished. No treat for you until I say. Not you. Me. I’m in charge.”

“Yes, Jake.”

“Spread ‘em wide, baby. All the way and hook your feet on the legs of the chair. Wider. Oh, yeah. Mmmm.”

He tickled her opening with his tongue, making her giggle.

He stood up. “Okay, this ain’t workin’. I need more access. Get up.”

She obeyed instantly.

“Into the kitchen.”

She turned and walked into the kitchen, him close on her heels.

“Your ass looks great. Man, you ain’t gonna be sitting comfortably for awhile. Don’t do anything to piss me off. I swat you now, it’s gonna hurt.”

“Yes, Jake.”

“Good, girl. Gettin’ the hang of this again. That’s good. Now hop up…wait. Wait here.”

He walked outside into their patio and returned with a chaise lounge pad. He threw it up on the kitchen island.

He nodded. “Hop up there, facing me.”

She climbed up on the island and lay down.

“Scooch down, bend your knees.”

She did so and he pushed her knees apart so they almost fell flush with the chair pad.

Now she was even more exposed than before.

“Now ain’t that pretty,” he said, eyeing her sex like it was a delicious dessert.

Giving her an evil grin, he stuck out his tongue and slowly lowered it to her clit. When he made contact, her vision went wonky. She gripped the cushion in both hands and made a little shriek. She breathed in fast, trying to stave off the climax.

He slowly licked his way up; she beat her fist on the mattress.

“No, no, no,” she cried.

He stopped. “Yes, yes, yes.”

He spun the tip of his tongue around her folds, then beat a fast rhythm on her engorged clit. She screamed, her sex spasmed, she blasted into a hellacious orgasm. She grabbed his head and pinned it to her crotch, losing herself in the amazing climax.

God bless him, he stayed with her, delivering exactly what she needed. She cried and bellowed, the orgasm shattering her in a way it never had before. So intense!

Finally, she came down and released him.

He started laughing. “Wow, baby. That was cool. You’re lucky you’re entertaining, because I should not have let you do that. But… damn, baby. You’re hot. But you’re still gonna pay for that.”

He picked her up off the counter and set her on the floor. He took her by the hand and led her into the family room. He sat down on the leather couch and took her across his knee.

Her euphoria turned to fear. How hard would he hit her? No! She couldn’t take it.

Swat! “Ow!” Thankfully, he didn’t hit her nearly as hard as before.

Was he going to go easy on her?

Whack! He spanked her another one, a bit stronger. She flinched from the pain. Considering her ass hurt to the touch, this was still painful. But he wasn’t using the same force.

He spanked her harder and faster, building up to a fairly uncomfortable rhythm. One cheek then the other, then the horrible staccato on the sit spots. She bit her fist, the tears started.

He stopped. She sobbed quietly. He ran a hand over her flaming skin.

“Are you starting to get it, baby?”

“Yes, Jake. Completely.”

“I’m in charge, right?”

“Right.”

“I tell you to clean the house, you clean the house.”

“Yes, Jake.”

“Because you’ve been a good girl, I’m not gonna spank you anymore tonight. But you have to understand, you disobey me, you don’t do what’s on the list and you will pay for it. Right?”

“Right.”

He rubbed her buns, easing some of the pain out of them. Then he dipped a hand between her legs and toyed with her clit. She yelped and ground her hips against his hand. He chuckled deep in his throat.

He brought her up off his lap and laid her back on the large sofa. Standing, he took no time in stripping.

She opened her legs to him and he practically dove inside her. Seemed like she wasn’t the only one who he’d tortured. She’d never felt his cock stiffer.

As soon as he hit her g-spot, white light streaked her vision. She cried out, spreading her legs further apart. Grabbing his firm, hard ass, she pulled him further into her. Throwing back her head, she cried out as he plunged inside her, slamming her special spot hard.

“Yeah, baby, you’re so hot. Baby is so hot,” he rasped as he plowed into her.

She gripped his broad, strong shoulders and arched to take more of him inside. Growling, he thrust even more deeply inside her. Hot tendrils of sensation built inside her, her nipples buzzed, her feet tingled, she cried out with pure joy at the feel of her man’s hard tool inside her.

Kissing her fiercely, he drove his tongue inside her mouth as his cock drove inside her willing sex. Her clit spasmed, an orgasm ripped through her, she screamed into his mouth, her entire body shuddering.

His pace grew more frantic, his body jerked, he let out a guttural cry as he came inside her. Together they yelled, she pressed her hips up to meet his last thrusts, riding the wave of incredible rapture.

Sweaty, he collapsed on top of her and hugged her hard. “God, I love you, baby. I can’t get enough of you.”

©2011, Michelle Carlyle

5 comments:

PK said...

Michelle! If you sexcapades are as good as the ones you write about I know you are really missing it right now. Hope all the dental mess goes smoothly.

Great story as always!

Hugs,
PK

Antoinette said...

Wow! So hot! Loved it..

Can't wait to see if she obeys him.

Loved the story!

Paul said...

Michelle, does Hubby read here.
If he does, he might imagine that you are hungry for something. LOL
Glad things are looking up for you, take care.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Michelle Carlyle said...

PK!!! Yes, Hubby makes me VERY HAPPY, however with this pain, we're not engaging in fun activities right now. Boo-hoo! I am healing so hopefully soon, I'll be back to normal.

Antoinette!
Stay tuned! More fun to come! So happy to see you here!

Paul!

My darling! No Hubby doesn't read my stuff. I tell him about it. And I think he knows I'm hungry because of the way I've been eyeballing him. Only balling that's going on now, unfortunately. HEEEE!!!

Hugs and love to you all,
Michelle

Michelle Carlyle said...

PK!!! Yes, Hubby makes me VERY HAPPY, however with this pain, we're not engaging in fun activities right now. Boo-hoo! I am healing so hopefully soon, I'll be back to normal.

Antoinette!
Stay tuned! More fun to come! So happy to see you here!

Paul!

My darling! No Hubby doesn't read my stuff. I tell him about it. And I think he knows I'm hungry because of the way I've been eyeballing him. Only balling that's going on now, unfortunately. HEEEE!!!

Hugs and love to you all,
Michelle