Welcome To Michelle's Blog

If you are offended by spanking and explicit sexual situations, please go elsewhere. 18 and over, only please. If you're a fan of romantic spanking fiction, then this is the blog for you. I mainly write m/f spanking fiction involving loving couples. My men are all Alpha, my women are smart, sassy and very bad girls who learn that their errant ways can lead to some painful consequences. My work appears on the website Discipline and Desire. I also write fun erotica involving threesomes (also with lots of spanking!) and other spanky sexual adventures. If you want to buy my books, check out my website, www.michellecarlyle.com or go to disciplineanddesire.com.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Frenemies, Part Four

Hey Spankos!

Michelle here, wishing I was playing pinball instead of working. Last weekend was a blast. Pinball, fucking and spanking. WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough, now I’m back to reality and have been working like a dog all week. A typing and writing dog. So here is the next part of Frenemies, soon to be found in a collection of my stories called Pushing Boundaries.

Hugs to all you great people out there!

Michelle


Zoë let out a scream that echoed throughout the neighborhood. A thug clamped a hand over her mouth and both of them dragged her towards their vehicle.

She bit the man’s hand and he yowled and let go.

“Help! Fire! Help! Jake! Gil! Help!”

The two men started running with her, dragging her toward an awaiting van.

All of a sudden, Jake and Gil attacked her assailants and she was in the middle of a brawl.

As soon as the jerks let go of her, she ran for her place. Lying next to her wooden fence was the bag of chocolate. Swooping it up, she tossed it over and hopped up. Glancing behind her, Jake and Gil had the men on the ground. Thank God!

She jumped down into her yard, bent down and grabbed her chocolate. Turning towards the house, suddenly she was facing Bryce. She gasped.

He looked totally freaked out. “What the hell is going on?”

“Uh…heard a noise like a cat in trouble and I looked over the fence and these two guys grabbed me.”

Bryce’s eyes practically popped out of his head. “What?”

“Yeah and Jake and Gil saved me. They got the guys right now.”

Just then, Jake and Gil appeared at the top of the fence. They climbed over.

Jake said, “They were Mike Harley’s guys. We stripped them of their weapons and wallets.” He showed Bryce his loot.

“Where are they now?” Bryce asked.

“We let ‘em go,” Gil said. “What were we gonna do with ‘em in daylight? Zoë’s screams got the whole neighborhood involved.”

“You sure they were Mike’s guys?” Bryce demanded.

“I recognized them both,” Jake reported.

“Good work. This is the best break we’ve got so far.”

Jake turned to her. “So…Zoë. How—”

Damn it! He was going to tell on her! “Thanks so much for saving me, you guys. I’ll forever be in your debt. But if you’ll excuse me, I need to use the restroom.”

She hustled by the men, careful to hide her bag of chocolate as best she could. She ran all the way into the house, ditched the bag under the bed and rushed into her bathroom. She locked the door. She didn’t have to go, but they didn’t know that.

She thought she heard Bryce yell. She hoped she was wrong. A split second later, the doorknob wiggled.

“Zoë! You get out of there!”

“Uh…I’m busy.”

“The hell you are! Open this door NOW!”

“But I’m—”

The door burst open and Bryce stood there, his face red, his eyes wild. “Are you out of your mind? What the hell were you doing? Where the hell did you go?”

She toed the rug. “I…”

“Where’s the bag? What the hell was so important that you put your life on the line to buy it?”

She couldn’t look at him.

He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her across the room. She expected him to force her to show him the bag. But a second later, she found herself across his lap.

Oh, no!

Even worse, he grabbed her jeans and pulled them off, along with her undies. The most harrowing pain blazed her ass. She cried out in surprise. It hurt like he hit her with a wooden plank. Was that just his hand?

Bryce laid into her butt with powerful swats. Her ass roasting, she’d never experienced this kind of agony before.

“I’m sorry!”

“What (swat) did (spank) you buy?” he demanded, spanking her with scary force.

“Nothing!”

Which was probably the dumbest response she could have come up with.

He lit into her harder and faster, making her shriek. Sobbing, she could barely get a breath before he spanked her again. Excruciating!

“What did you buy?”

“Chocolate!”

He stopped. “What?”

“Chocolate. I needed chocolate.”

“You almost died for chocolate?” He seared her ass with fiery spanks, her butt burned with raw, horrible pain.

“I’m sorry!”

“What part of ‘stay here’, didn’t you understand?” he demanded, punctuating each word with a nasty swat to her aching buns.

“I won’t do it again!”

“You’re damn right, you won’t!” He yanked her up and cradled her, then kissed her almost as hard as he’d spanked her.

He pushed away with a tortured expression. “I couldn’t stand it if I lost you. Not when I’ve finally got you. After all these years of wanting you and not being able to have you, you can’t do this to me.”

“I’m sorry,” she sniffed. “I thought I could get to the store and back without a problem.”

He blinked as if he couldn’t believe what she said and anger flared in his gaze again. “Were you the one whose shop was firebombed? Weren’t you the one who got shot at?”

“Yeah, but—”

“But what? For chocolate? I could have brought you some.”

“You weren’t supposed to be back until late. I tried the Internet, I begged Jake and Gil, I tried everything.”

He narrowed his dark eyes. “Except for waiting.”

She twisted her mouth to one side and looked away. “Yeah, well it won’t happen again.”

“You bet your bruised little ass it won’t. I’m laying down the law with you, lady. You listen to me and obey me to the letter or you’ll find yourself over my lap. I may even buy myself a paddle if you keep up this kind of crap. I know what you did to Roland. I know how hard you pushed him. Well, I won’t take that kind of shit from you. Don’t look at me like that. You knew I was like this before you committed to me.”

She chewed on her lower lip. “I did. I just…”

“Thought you could manipulate me? That by screwing my brains out, somehow you’d gain control over me?”

She shrugged. “Worked in the past with the other guys.”

“I’m not the other guys. You’ve met your match with me, girl. Your days of manipulation and mind-control are over. I’m in charge now and you do what I say.”

She sent him a look that told him he was completely deluded.

His gaze gleamed with challenge. “I know. You think you’ll win. But you’ve never been with anyone like me before.”

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

His gaze turned amused and lusty. “Brat.” He leaned in and kissed her. He commanded her mouth, thoroughly exploring her with his amazing tongue. Her mind spun with lust for him.

He pushed her back on the bed and unbuttoned her blouse with a wicked little glint in his eye. God, he was so hot.

And completely overestimating his hold on her.

But he’d learn.

©2011, Michelle Carlyle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog:)! I'm enjoying the story.

Kitty

P.S. I have a blog that's not totally about spanking, but I am spanked by my husband/Master!

Paul said...

Michelle, I've know a few brats like Zoe
They are hard work, but lots of fun.
You describe them well, I wonder???
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Michelle Carlyle said...

Hey Kitty! I'm gonna check out your blog! Happy you're enjoying the story.

Hugs,
Michelle

Paul Darling!
Moi? A brat? Perish the thought! Heeeee! Can't imagine WHERE I get my inspiration.

Love to you, too, doll,
Michelle