Welcome To Michelle's Blog

If you are offended by spanking and explicit sexual situations, please go elsewhere. 18 and over, only please. If you're a fan of romantic spanking fiction, then this is the blog for you. I mainly write m/f spanking fiction involving loving couples. My men are all Alpha, my women are smart, sassy and very bad girls who learn that their errant ways can lead to some painful consequences. My work appears on the website Discipline and Desire. I also write fun erotica involving threesomes (also with lots of spanking!) and other spanky sexual adventures. If you want to buy my books, check out my website, www.michellecarlyle.com or go to disciplineanddesire.com.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Rulebreakers Will Be Released on August 15th!!!!


When is a cigar just a cigar??? Heee! Can you dig it? A new book by moi!!! Yes!!!

Here's the back cover copy: Rulebreakers is a collection of blazing hot romantic spanking stories by award-winning author Michelle Carlyle. In Prisoner of Love, Neela discovers her crime boss boyfriend doesn’t just rule his men with an iron fist, he rules her with the flat of his iron hand. In Racing Stripes, daredevil Lila goes against her rocker husband Zane and competes in an amateur drag race. When Zane catches her, he lays down his own tracks, all over her deserving rear end. Enjoy these wild love stories along with many others in this fiery collection of fun spanking tales.

And that pretty much sums it up! Prisoner of Love, a hot two-parter, is a bonus and never appeared on the Discipline and Desire website. Wheeeee!!!! New stories for you!!!!

I am so excited!!! So check back here on Monday, because I'll have the link to buy the book, all set up. Hopefully. Sometimes the publishing world can be a bit time-delayed. But I know it will be out shortly, maybe even sooner than Monday! Whoo-hooooo!

Now I have to get off my unspanked ass and get the other books ready. I only have six more in the pipeline I'm ignoring on my computer. Ahem. Perhaps I will need some motivation from my husband's nice large hand. What a great idea!

So happy my new book will be available and I'm so happy to have all you lovely people waiting to read it! Yay!! Life is good!!

Hugs and love to all you spankos out there,

Michelle


No comments: